shouldn't they be close to starting on the new schools?
shouldn't they be close to starting on the new schools?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Coalfield had an update on Union's. today. Said there was to be a public hearing at the board meeting tonight for consideration of a special-use permit. The permit is the last step in the process before they begin working. Said once they got approval they can get started right away. Gave a timetable off possibly completion around Dec. 2013 and transition to the school in January. Another one a couple of weeks ago mentioned Central's could begin a couple of weeks after Union's. A couple of locations were still be considering and one awaiting zoning approval.
Last edited by beamer_ball; March 2nd, 2012 at 12:05 AM.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
A sign went up Friday in front of PVHS that has an artists conception of the new school that will be built and it says Union High School Opening January 2014.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks